Sunday, March 26, 2006

You are being Tagged?!

My friend told me you're being tagged! You know what is being tagged? I also don't know. Never mind, think this tagging games is healthy, no harm to answer these POWER of 4 questions which I also don't know who is the founder! Who bother is WHO, right? Jom, let you and your friends know more about you. Cheers to continue the games :P

4 jobs you've had in your life:
1. F30 K23, Great Vision
– Dealing with financial planning services, including personal, family & business financial planning, retirement planning, education planning, investment, general insurance, estate planning, tax planning, etc. Full swing to full time this coming May. Best wishes for me, my dear friends!
2. Nutrimetics – Senior Communication & Incentive Executive. Long title means responsibilities hold is also long. In charge of translation, editing, advertising, event coordination, sourcing, etc. Having fun all the time for the real exposure to outside world!
3. Brilliant Point – Worked as Assistant Publication & Communication, and promoted to Head of the Department after one year. This is my first job after graduation. Great experience and personal growth that makes who I am today! More skills to offer to current boss. Thanks to my ex-boss!
4. Syarikat ZY Sdn Bhd – Worked part time General Clerk in this transportation agency when I was in Form 4 till form 6. Thanks my father’s boss for giving me such a wonderful job. The benefits given exactly the same like a full time staff. My immediate superior treats me like her sister, even today. I’ve learned so much from her!

*Before that, was a temporary teacher in primary school, working in Audrey factory, glove factory, promoter in PC fair. I’m a real jumper from one field to another! Accounting - Translator - Public Relations - Financial Planning Service -??

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Seldom watching movie nowadays. However, good movie shouldn’t be missed out!
1. Top Gun – Tom Cruise was my favourite last time. Every time TV programme showed this movie, sure I’d watch. Now, GOSH! He’s been kicked out from my list.
2. Speed – WOW, Keanu Reeves is real COOL and handsome! Still like him very much.
3. Harry Potter - Haha, don’t laugh at me! I’m always young at heart! Though, the novel itself is much more interesting than movie, coz not every scene could be pictured in the movie. Trust me, read the novel to get more fun in witchzard world.
4. Lord of the Rings – Great movie to keep as collection. I’ve both novels and VCDs collection. When you feel you wanna to have movie-rathon, best choice!

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch:
I was a real TV addict last time. Missing the time where I could just sitting in front of TV and watching till I say NO. Now, I don’t see myself to have free time to do the same. You experience the changes in life, the habits, thought, attitude, bla bla bla, all change…
1. Phua Chu Kang – Never forget the yellow boots of Chu Kang and of course his mole…hahaha
2. The Apprentice – Excited to see how the individual use his/her knowledge and skills to accomplish the task given and failed his opponent. Hope to be capable and powerful like them one day.
3. Ally Mcbeal – Love particularly the dancing baby with "ooga-chukka" sound that can be heard when he’s dancing. Not forgetting John Cage (played by Peter MacNicol) who is so special with his character and his unique pet – the froggie.
4. Friends- Good to have a gang of friends like them, for funs and tears, and for many other things in life. ‘Course I have one gang in real life. Thanks, my friends! 朋友,咬手指!加油!

4 places you've lived:
1. Jenjarom – My root. A real place belongs to me. Place where you can seek comfort anytime. Almost go back every week! hahaha...
2. KL – Staying here since first job. Love the privacy, the convenience, the fun & entertainment, and of course a gang of real friends to hanging around and sharing the joys.
3. Bangi – Truly homesick when I first leaving home to this strange outside world. Been staying here for 3 years. Learnt to be independent, enjoying real life, friendship, traveling and lots of fun. I’ve strengthened myself in many areas.
4. Still hunting for my fourth place!

4 places you've been vacation to:
1. Bali
– My first DIY trip! A successful one!  Have my own journey schedule, driver and tour guide. Watching dolphins, eatings, shoppings, photo shooting and a Must-in-the-list – SPA! A real RELAX! This trip gives me more courage to have my next and next and next self- DIY trip in the future.
2. Bangkok – True experience of Jalan-jalan cari makan! Love especially the yam pie sold in Mc-D. You can’t find in Malaysia. Thinking of it, still makes me drooping saliva. If you happened to Thailand next time, don’t forget to bring me yam pie!
3. Nepal – 13 days backpacking experience. Trekking, viewing snow mountain, sunrise & sunset, experiencing the real cold weather, good hospitality from tour guide…still very fresh in my mind. The most unforgettable one – the horse ridding, so exciting!
4. China – First overseas trip after working hard for 2 years. Visiting Shanghai, Huangshan, Suzhou & Hangzhou. See different people, culture, food, scenery, etc. Just like King & Queen lifestyle. Worry has been throwing far far away...
I’d never experience homesick when I’m traveling. Too bad but that’s ME!

4 places you would rather be:
1. Home Sweet Home – Where to find any other place sweeter than own home!
2. KL – Second home after Home Sweet Home. Lovely friends to hanging around. Got my own privacy to do whatever I like!
3. Penang – Food paradise! Small island to have less hassle life compared to KL. No wonder my friends said they will choose to live there rather than staying in KL. And I AGREED!
4. Unknown. Let nature decides and leads the way.

4 of your favourite food:
1. Bread & Cake– No rice is fine with me, but don’t take bread and cake away from my life.
2. Ice-cream – Take it when you are in cold weather to feel that excitement, when you are upsetting, happy and even sweating. No sweet is okay, no ice-cream, no life!
3. Porridge – When you don’t feel to eat anything, take this light, delicate and non-oily food to make yourself feel better. It works!
4. Spaghetti & Pasta – Just prefer these than our mandatory food - rice. i’m born to be a bit western living style, hahaha…

4 websites you visit daily:
1. Blogspots
– Enjoying various life stories shared by my friends. Real cheers to my days. Place to show the beauty of languages and polish my language power too :D
2. News Online – Never like the smell of newspaper. This’s the only way to update myself with big news in the world.
3. Email – Enjoying fun, weird, amazing emails forwarded by friends. Not forgetting to keep in touch with my loved ones too!
4. Not particular, depends on mood. Including health & beauty, traveling, MP3, etc.

4 tagged:
1. Lydia
2. Kancil
3. Froggie
4. Weigo

na...na...na...rules of being tagged, I gotta continue the games. Help yourself to answer and know how well you understand yourself and remember your life story, not bad ma. Happy tagging your next next friends!

6 comments:

...sYuEN... said...

nah nah nah, dun blame me hoh this time, is Joey tagged u all geh...

hahaha, Happy Tagging, yeah yeah yeah...

ting said...

恭喜老爷,贺喜夫人,你中彩啦!

forestfyre said...

You read LOTR and Harry Potter? Wow~ I find those books hard to understand :P

joeyeo said...

haha...nothing to be impressed. Harry Potter is easier than LOTR. Almost finish second book of LOTR (i bought quite long time ago). these are vitamins b4 bedtime. whilst, still waiting for 6th book of Harry Potter in softcover. Hardcover is too expensive to invest. too many good books to purchase, don't you agree?

Tony Leong said...

hah? :o :O :0

forestfyre said...

Ya... there's so many good books around, so little $$ to get all, and so little time to finish reading all :P

I do agree with you, books are good food for our mind ;)

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...