Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow Wow Year

Though puppy is cute
But I’ve lots of scary and unpleasant experience with dog
Even a day before CNY, I’ve almost bitten by a black dog
There, start the new year of Wow Wow?!

Year in, year out
Have been experienced lots of changes and challenges in life
Starting to learn the cruelness of society place, people and environment
Taking more responsibilities and commitments for own living, etc…

One of my friends has started counting for the next year to come
Yes, I agreed that time’s flying
In a glance, half of the year has already gone
And soon you found out that it’s year end again!

While time’s passing
I reckon that our faith in life shouldn’t fade away
Yeah…make the most of every moment in life
Who knows that tomorrow never comes…

No comments:

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...