Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How to Survive leh?

Oil price is going to increase from RM1.92 per litre to RM2.70 per litre by tomorrow. An increase of RM0.78, what a NIGHTMARE to many of the motor users when government made such an announcement this evening. Previous experience, I didn’t even bother. But this time is different, I think it really gave me a hit! Gosh, an increase of 40.63%!

Verified the trueness of the news, I was on my way back from Subang to KL. You know how long it took me to reach home? Damn, I was driving from 6.45pm until 9pm. For two hours plus, I was on the road. The roads and the petrol stations were getting congested everywhere. People were crazily lined up to fill the petrol as the price is going to be different by midnight. Some people even kiasu until after filling the car oil-tank, filling their spared plastic tank. The increase drives the whole world crazy!

I didn’t like the idea, but that’s the reality I have to accept. I live in a crazy world. The price increase is just a beginning; there’ll be more increases in many other things which you and I going to face tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…

Tell me, HOW to survive leh? Money that you earned has such a small buying power today! I think, I gotta be a real rat race starts from this moment on, in order to be affordable and keep surviving in the crazy world like this. Don’t you agree with me?

4 comments:

风与石头 said...

i'd give up to refill when saw the long q, though my petrol is less than half tank. pretty hungry already still need to caught in jam. dear, do u think we shall consider a bicycle?

joeyeo said...

haha...bicycle, can geh, when i move back to hometown lo. to use bicycle to reach all my clients' site, it'd take ages. i'll b dying out of tat! wat a crime!

兩元 said...

if there is bicycle pathway in penang, sure i will go to work by bicycle... :D unfortunately no. alternative way is to ride motorcycle, save petrol and reduce CO2 too....

飞鹿部落格 said...

really the crazy wed nite ... salute to those driver can waited for more than hour to pump the petrol!

yesterday nite i pump for full tank with the new price as my tank going empty already.

First time my full tank HIT till RM 73.66!!!!!

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...