Monday, June 09, 2008

Good Helper

Ding ding ding, I have found something special from Live it Up, at LG floor One Utama last Tuesday. What's that so special ne? Yeh, a monitor cleaner and keyboard brush (you may see it before, but sorry, this is my first-time discovery :P).







Before that, I always used tissue or cotton to clean my labtop monitor and keyboard and that did not help at all. Now, this unique-designed froggie (there's other animal designs available) monitor cleaner and keyboard brush has been very helpful and easy to use. Try it up, it's only RM8.90. A real good helper to keep my labtop always at clean status. Cheers!!!

No comments:

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...