Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's real? What's unreal?

Wow...got a lot of blur stories to share. I think my brain is not functioned properly for recognisation, verification, recall, bla bla bla...

Story 1:
I have spent 15 mins to start a car engine. Oh, GOSH! The story is the car is not mine. It's my brother's. So? He's a car-lover. The little Kancil has been modified fully into Mira. Sounds COOL, right? Well, that's not the big deal but the car has 3 keys, applied differently for door, bonnet and starter. So, I have applied the wrong key, trying to start the engine. Well, frustrated enough, I had to call my brother up to ask, for three times coz I failed to follow his words. He's of course in the dreaming mode lor, and got irritating with my stupid question, me either. So, with his unawaken face, he went down from Condo and started the engine for me. Uh, this's damn crazy!

Story 2:
I woke up in the midnight to go to the toilet. Just walked into the room and blanketed myself, i felt wanna go to peep again. Alright, this is a bit insane. While i was peeping, i was thinking "did I ever go to toilet before this second time?"....arggghhh...I can't differenciate if i were in the dreaming or i really performed the action! Gone mad lor, me!

Story 3:
A friend called me while I'm still in the dream. Asking me about the cure for dengue. I have answered all his questions and fall into sleep again. While I woke up later, I was wondering if my friend called me this morning?

Argghhh...what's real, what is unreal? What's wrong, especially myself? ho ho ho...that drives me crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahaha~ sotong in action.... again....

阿佳 said...

最近很拼命赶sales target吗?

joeyeo said...

haha...i'm sotong in action not bcoz of sales target la, dear. haha..."brain dysfunction" "P

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...