Saturday, August 25, 2007

Idiot, Hit & Run

I parked my little mouse deer at the roadside to get something for my friend this afternoon. When I tried to cross the road, an idiot (f%&$# lorry bastard WLY 32*) who was trying to make a reverse, knocked on my little mouse deer. I couldn’t stop him and was shocked seeing the scene. I did not know how to react in a second. Second later, when I was back to the reality, I went into the car and made a horn. But the idiot felt nothing at all and left the spot. Seeing his lorry leaving, I was puzzled there, should I go and get thing for my friend? Drive my car and chase the idiot? Or go and lodge a report? So confusing at that moment.

Looking at my little mouse deer, the front bonnet was sagged and scratched slightly. Heart broken, of course. Thinking back of it, most fortunately, I am still myself without any injury. I should be grateful and feel being blessed by GOD. Spend a little for a healthy me is nothing. Thanks GOD!













Still, back to that idiot, I was very angry and shivering a bit at that moment because the idiot ignored everything and just drove off. Did he really feel nothing when he banged into my little mouse deer? The sound was loud, to me. Arggghhhh…I couldn’t do anything, just pity on my little mouse deer. Last time also experienced hit and run by a motorbiker. Now, my little mouse deer is scratched everywhere...sighing...

Emm...GOD will be watching these idiots for everything they had done. They will be responsible and would get the paid one day… (cursing the idiots!)

7 comments:

ting said...

pity... don't be sad. 旧的不去,新的不来。it's time to change NEW car lor.

Steven Tan said...

出来“行”,迟早要“惯”。。。看开点啦。。。

陈志胜 said...

Agree with what TinG said. But remember what we've discussed, dun change too big a car, for you still need to allow guys to "catch up" with u!

风与石头 said...

this thing happened to me before, either ppl knocked and dissapeared or me knocked and dissapeared :P dont sad dear, you will own another new car later.

joeyeo said...

haha...after happened, not keep in heart zo...let it be. happened is happened, cant change the fact.

i wait for the new to come...ya ya 子捷, i'll take ur words into consideration geh...haha...

Henry Chiah said...

I WILL GOD GOD TO SHIELDED YOUR CAR WITH FIRE AND BLIND THE ENEMY EYE AND LET YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND FRUITFUL LIFE FOREVER. AMEN.

joeyeo said...

haha..henry, well say. so long since we last met ya...been traveling to which beautiful land thus far?

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...