Saturday, August 05, 2006

LATINO

Attended latino dancing class yesterday
Decided to take this class coz yoga was difficult
It made my bones cric-cracking and might just broke into pieces anytime
The first latino lesson was fun and funny
To me, it was easier than yoga
At first, the couch taught us different foot steps
We could follow easily
Went further with more complicated steps
Could find my feet just crossed over and played the wrong step
After foot steps, followed by some hand gestures
Oppss…I did not know how my brain work
I just couldn’t make the steps and the gestures properly
The foot step and the gesture just couldn’t compliment each other
And was out of the rhythm
When you could apply the right foot steps
You would leave the hand gestures blank, and vice versa
See...it needs a lot of practices to make it perfect and skillful
The funniest part would be
I could see myself in the mirror dancing like an Ultraman, a robot
Couldn’t imagine how funny it was in the eyes of others
The body was so tough and hard
Never mind, it was the first lesson
I believe we would improve from time to time
Afterall, we are not the real dancers
At least, the first lesson made me sweating :D

7 comments:

风与石头 said...

sounds funny hoh. Must show to me lah, present it to all of us ya!

ting said...

老师说:"给我你的屁股,上半身要和下半身分开来"。我摇了老半天,还是控制不到我的屁股。

老师说:"给我你的腰,前后钮转"。我钮了老半天,像机器人多过像JL。

老师说:"往前恰恰四步,用手往脸性感的刷"。我刷了老半天,性感别提,自己望了镜子都想吐。

第一堂课,我想我的动作就如joey讲的,像Ultraman的招牌动作,难看死了。谁管我啊!摇一摇没烦恼 :)

forestfyre said...

Can I join you guys? I wanna learn Latin too. I stopped my ballroom dancing because my partner 'disappeared' (I stepped on his feet too much hohoho).

I desperately need to do something I don't need to use my brain. Sob.

joeyeo said...

totally agreed with ting's saying.

haha...ah leng, u r most welcome if u dun mind the location is at Setapak, Wangsamaju here. the only concern now is the 7.30pm class seems like full liao, hv to ask sensei's opinion.

Steven Tan said...

第一堂罢了嘛。。。 可能真的会变成J.Lo咧。。。哈哈哈哈

joeyeo said...

期待着。。。哈哈!

阿佳 said...

哇,好像很爽哩!
我也要找附近的玩一玩......

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...