Friday, October 12, 2012

EASY GO, LUCKY COME, HAPPY TOGETHER!

I uttered my grievance to a dude this morning. I don’t like to be blamed because of people’s neglection or mistake. The dude asked me to stop complaint. All these dissatisfactions may have resulted from yourself being too hard to please. Why not put yourself under their shoes? Everything happens for its reason.

I rectified that I’m just a normal human, not a saint. Perhaps, because I’m getting older! Ah uh…the symptoms of being aging include keep nagging, mumbling, nothing works under your expectation, not appreciating things, bla bla bla…The dude refined, we cannot stop aging but we could be always young at heart. The dude made a joke then by saying that lucky enough he’s just a chimpanzee :D Very funny of him saying this! While, we all are chimpanzee in the first place, not?

The dude believed one small tiny trifle would easily insult me at this moment and concluded that “YOU ARE UNDER DEPRESSED!” So, you need to find solution for your depression. If it’s not working, try another, keep trying and trying, until you chase away all your depression.

The dude suggested me to go out and meet people. Go all out and jog, don’t be a hamster! Opps…a hamster? Yes, jog in the gym is just like a hamster. You don’t meet anyone. You meet only Astro!! Poor thing ya... Otherwise, get yourself a bottle of good wine and devour its taste under good music, or go and do cooking! So many remedies served to cure the depression!

I know one way could have worked pretty well: Go and visit a place outside of your preferred sense of yourself, you’ll be pretty fine, feeling great good! Practise more: EASY GO, LUCKY COME, HAPPY TOGETHER!


No comments:

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...