Saturday, July 17, 2010

8 Po 3rd Anniversary Trip (4)

Fourth Day 21 May 2010

We decided to go back to Orange Homes today as we wanted to go Bogor, Safari Park the next day. What were we going to do today? Simple. To accomplish our mission – Shop till drop!

Ajang came and fetch our luggage back to Orange Homes, and dropped us at Jalan Dago. We’re just able to finish few outlets there at the day before. Still there were more outlets to go. I had to be more careful with the stuffs I was going to buy. Yes, my luggage could hardly fit in what I had shopped so far. Regreted that I had brought 7-day clothes over; regreted that I brought too small a luggage; regreted that I only purchased 15kg luggage; regreted that when you see something so appealing you had to forgo…regreted ne…

Well, didn’t know if I didn’t sleep well for the past three days, got fever today. A bit energyless, but still the spirit to shop was stronger. Play safe, we went to K-convenient store to buy panadols. Swallowed the pills, within half an hour, I was on my spirit to shop again.

Came to evening, it’s the sign of traffic jam and crowded everywhere that we saw. Yes, it’s Friday. People from Jakarta started flooding Bandung. Taking cab at this hour? Guess your heart palpitation will beat whenever the meter jumps. So, we decided to take dinner first before going back to Orange Homes.

Back to Orange Homes at around 10pm, finding out all necessary information from the helpful owner, we’re able to talk to two Brazilian hot ladies who he recommended. Finally, they’re agreed to share a car to go to Bogor at Rp850,000 tomorrow. Yippie! Safari, here I come!

3 comments:

ahMing said...

haha .. I think your everyday mission during your trip also SHOP, SHOP, SHOP...

joeyeo said...

yes de ne...shopping paradise, irresistible! but there're places worth to visit geh :D

ahMing said...

haha ...

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...