Sunday, July 18, 2010

3 8 Sunday

It's Sunday. So, what's best for Sunday? Wake up early in the Sunday morning is never easy. It's the only weekend which you could just lying lazily on bed till you feel content. Well, well, well, Sunday morning sunshine and fresh air shouldn't be missed. I went walking leisurely with hong kia in Bukit Jalil path for an hour.

Then, hunting for breakfast? hoho, we had great programme ahead. We went to SRJK (C) Yuk Chai for their charity activities. See what we found there? So called "baked bao" from Sungai Buloh, long queue woh and it's recommended by TV before! hehehe...hong kia and I were captured by someone's camera. Didn't know why, I guess we must be the 'strangers' found here as most of the visitors were moms, dads and kids :D If you see us on newspaper, don't forget to inform us :P

What's more? It's very happening here actually. Flooded with foods, games, veges, fruits, handcrafts for you to grab. Ah uh, we found something great - FREE health diagnosis from Taipei TCM Medical Centre. I have been suffering for neck pain for quite some times and seeking for cures around. Wouldn't it be a good chance to try on free? As, anything free for me now is good coz I had spent too much on my neck problem. Here we go for the free diagnosis :D


haha...believe or not of what the sensei said is still a question mark. Too much to hear and believe, while the trusted one and cure my pain one, yet to be found! It's a day for parenting outing, haha, me and hong kia just joined for the fun. 3 8 Sunday lo!


1 comment:

风与石头 said...

hahha..ya true. it's so good for ah dear to accompany me lepak. what a meaningful Sunday!!

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...