Friday, September 19, 2008

Sad lo me…

I was in the midst of going back home before next appointment. My car was stopped in front of traffic light. It’s red. Just that few second, the car behind me banged into my back. I was out of shock, of course. What the hell was this fella behind me doing?

Immediately I went down from car and looked at my car. I truly showed my impatience to the fella. What on earth were you doing in the afternoon? You were Indian. You didn’t fasting. Did you out of your mind? Did you fall into sleep? See, what the damn thing had you done? How come there’s cow driving on the road!!! So unbelievable!

The story now -- one of the sensors was damaged. The bumper was loosening. The bonnet cover was caved in. There’re scratches spoilt the paint. Serious or not, these would take two days for the whole course of repairing. Sad lo me…to see my lou gong zai injured this way!

Thing that frustrated me the most was the carelessness of that fella. For how many times my old car and now, this new one, have been hit by careless and idiotic drivers. All the times, I was in static condition. The idiot came and just hit. Or, it's me who don't know how to drive? I should drive airplane next time. I think sky is safer!

Mata, please keep those cows and pigs in the place they entitled for. Don’t ever let them drive on the road, it causes danger to other road users! Pleazzzz la wei…

My fire is still burning right now!

4 comments:

ting said...

哎哟~ 真的是没话说。那位鲁莽的司机有没有赔你修车钱?不过,人没事就好。

Anonymous said...

有赔就好。。。

Tracy said...

人没事就好~

joeyeo said...

oh yeh babe, i got my leng che back!

back one colour, other part another colour. hiao lo...

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...