Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Peugeot ah wei...

Sometimes in our life, something just happened until when you think back of it, you feel so funny and laugh at yourself. Haha…just like today is a funny one. I was in the car talking to my friend, Uma and waiting for the traffic light to turn green. When I turned my head to the right, I saw the man who was inside the car beside me, he was showing me the hand sign up and down, like telling me to push down or lower something. I didn’t get what he meant at the first place and the first impression I got was looking back at my own car, checking if I had made mistake or if there’s something wrong with my car.

When I made sure that my car is of good condition, I looked him back, he’s still showing me the same hand sign. Aha, this time he lowered his car window, then I understood that he wanted me to lower my car window. When I lowered my car window, he asked “Miss, did you know where’s Pizza Hut?” I told him “oh, yes, go further down, you’ll see it at your right.” After he thanked me, the light turned to green. Both of us looked at each other and burst into laugh, and realized that the man in the car was quite a looker and he was driving a Peugeot. COOL! Peugeot with a looker ah wei...both of us had the same thought in that second – “let’s go to Pizza Hut and have our second round” and burst out laughing again. Sighing...we missed the guy...

Haha…this is not the first time that this kind of funny scenario happened to me. Just few months ago, when I was in front of the traffic light nearby Eastin Hotel, I was listening to the radio and heard as like someone was horning. I looked at the rearview mirror, turned to the left and saw the Indian lady in the car beside me was actually horning at me. And then, she asked me to lower the window, pointed her hand and shouted “where did you buy your glove?” Aha…I was shocked at the first place, but very soon I replied her “From the night market.” “Where?” “Night market at Chao Yang.” “Oh, thank you.” I was still puzzled with that scene when I continued my journey.

Emm…why did it happen? Because I’m a blur queen? I couldn’t tell but it just happened out of my mind. For any reason it could be, these incidences eventually put up a smile on my face and cheer up my day :D

Say “Cheers!”

1 comment:

ting said...

haha... stev & i always have the same thought wan to kacau the motorist who sell the "roti" while waitting at the traffic light.

"Uncle, Roti dua biji." Wondering whether he will beat us or not. haa...

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...