Thursday, January 14, 2010

MILK ALLERGY?!

Gosh, I have been suffering for stomachache few days already. The pains come and gone. I was so scared that it was due to appendix as I'm ready for my upcoming holidays this Sunday. Well, taken that worry in mind, I went and saw doctor.

"So long didn't see you?"
"Oh, doctor. If I didn't see you for long, that means I'm good. Now I have to see you, that means I'm in trouble!"

After the diagnosis.

"Ah moi, you're suffering for lactose intolerance. In other words, MILK Allergy. You shouldn't take COW milk"
"How come? I'm so grown up already. I saw my pa takes tat XLene so many years already and so good. So, I also start to take Xlene coz my legs had those rusty sounds when I squated down."
"Oh no, not that way. Most asian are resistant to cow milk. You know how many Xlene you need to take in order to get enough calcium of the day? You can opt for other milk like soymilk or rice milk."
"Gosh. Now I see that."

No more moo moooo....COW stuff in my stomach in future, including yogurt. Doctor suggests to take more seafood, green leaf vege, tofu....haha, all are quite my favourite, easier way too. Life's great! A jor...stomach clamps now :s

6 comments:

ahMing said...

aiyo .. take care ne .. no moo moo .... ( moooooo.... )

Xu DeHan said...

Go to ask See Yong how to do?
Ok? Must!

joeyeo said...

hehe...ok ok. i didn't think about him :D

Xu DeHan said...

Look like very bc recently, even i call u also no free to answer.

joeyeo said...

aiya...i did call u back. u din pick up call oso ne :P

Huey said...

all the time when u took milk didn't have such problem?

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...