Friday, May 29, 2009

Simple...?

I saw a child aged around one year-old plus. She was so cute and sweet with a pink dress and a hat on. Looking at her enjoying the leisurely walk without care around the temple, I told myself why couldn’t I think and act the way she is – just be simple!

What does simple mean?
Does it mean you don’t have to think? The least not too much, though.
Does it mean that you follow your first instinct and just do it?
Would simple make the simple way for you?
Would simple make you look like a fool?
What's the standard of being simple?
How to be simple in simple way?

oh...Simple simple as it goes...
I'm still learning to be simple in all aspects of life :D

1 comment:

Tracy said...

dear, simple always end up with complication...
let yr feeling flow and u will find the power of simple...

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...