Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Like that also can?

Back from hometown today. Long time don't chit chat with Hong Kia. Ask her for dinner after work. As usual we go to frequent-visit vegetarian restaurant. Chit chat chit chat until so syok. Suddenly I felt my toe was bitten by something sharp. Wow cow, guess what? I thought it was a cat BUT it was a mouse! A big big mouse bite my toe! What a sign? Like that also can?!

Can't find the real spot of where the mouse has bitten. Could see little scratches on my toe. Bitten by mosquito, by doggy, is considered normal. What about a mouse? Hoho...from ratatouille? Real miracle! The mouse must be too hungry until treated my toes as Finger Licking Good Kentucky Fried Chicken! Go go go you this hungry mouse, your time was over, it's now the year of Golden OX year! Yo Yo!

3 comments:

风与石头 said...

牛年来咯!老鼠是来和你吻别的。。。

ting said...

you looked yummy! that's y...

兩元 said...

i think you had put chocalate on your toe. That's why mouse got attracted... :D

疫情,学到了什么?

自2019年爆发的新冠肺炎,从人心惶恐到今天的习已为常,人类到底学到了什么? 偶看到带有病菌的人,罔顾他人性命,到处趴趴走。 偶看到为了人权自由,不惜走上街头示威,自由重要过一条人命。 偶看到各个领袖自导自演个精彩的片段,都是为了个人私欲,反映权与钱极大诱惑。 偶看到的有美大佬以...